About Board Of Secondary Education (Madhyabharat Gwalior) :
Under Registered Govt. of India, Planning Commission, Ministry of HRD Govt. of India.
Aa added autonomous Board ruining successfully. Which is run by under the Indian
trust act 1882, To educate those who are not educated in conventional manner pioneer
Board of all Deeps in the Country.
Milestones of Board of Secondary Education Madhya Bharat Gwalior (M.P.)
What do mean by GOD, GOD mean’s Generator, Operator and Destroyer, in one sense.
Board of Secondary Education Madhya Bharat Gwalior (M.P.) is one of the oldest Board.
but still never had supported by any Government, So I strongly be live that this
Board has been run by God only. Board is an unique Board and a Valuable heritage
of the community to Educate those who are not educated in conventional/ manner or
by BHU, AMU, JUA, IIT, JNU etc. Board of secondary Education Madhya Bharat Gwalior
(M.P.) is the mother of All DEPS (Distance Education Programmes).
Transmute India into A Developed Nation by Education Brief of the rural areas of
the country is as follows:
1. Average life-span of people is ~42 years.
2. Infant MR is highest in the world to the best of my knowledge and appoach.
3. 93% children never see the school in their whole life.
4. 80% women have only one saari to wear through the year.
5. AIDS/TB/Leprosy and other STDs are threatening the life of common people as if
the area is prone to World-War III.
6. Villagers are deprived of electricity even after 63 years of independence.
7. Basic needs of common people are never fulfilled by the resource available/ supplid
by the administrations. We urgently need the stability of a controversial script
of education for all because we and the rest of Indians are different, somewhat
better somewhat worse and difference should be celebrated but it is genetically
impossible for the state Government to provide minimum education for all that is
the vertical expression of a horizontal desire of the people.
Courses of BSEGWALIOR (M.P.)
Metric (10th ) following NCERT/NIOS based Course.
Intermediate (10+2) following NCERT/NIOS based Course contents of (PCB/PCM) Syllabus.
Govt. of India Planning Commission New Delhi.
Confederation of NGO’s Rural India New Delhi.
Family Planning Association of India Mumbai.
All India Achievers Foundation New Delhi.
For more details Click Here